I had tremendous fun and pleasure hosting two of my favourite people ever. The episode at hand is Patrick Umphrey’s second appearance on this podcast, and Steve Troutman’s first appearance – well – ever on any podcast. I gave them the mic to introduce themselves, but I would only like to add that you should consider joining both o their Facebook groups if you aim to improve your fitness and health. We talked about Maintenance, the fear of slowing down the rate of weight loss, the anticipation of certain outcomes, never-ending deficits, dieting strategies, fitness goals, mental aspects of getting out of obesity, improving mindset of progress etc.
If you are interested in coaching, or simply want to connect with me, you can find me and contact me at:
- FB: facebook.com/darkobotich
- IG: darko.botic
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- email: email@example.com
- Facebook group: I am Not a Number
COACHING for people who have, or had, obesity:
I’m charging £120 monthly, and you will get:
- Initial Skype call (60 minutes) where we talk about your goals, setting realistic checkpoint marks to get us there, and creating an approach that caters to your needs and schedule.
- 2x per month “Mindset” Skype calls (30 minutes) where we focus on creating a foundational mindset and habits to set us on a successful path.
- 2x per month “Education” Skype calls (30 minutes) where I’m answering your questions in detail, making necessary re-adjustments, and teaching you some pretty cool stuff on nutrition, exercising, and behaviours. Or we can just chat about Blade Runner, Star Wars, and pop-culture in general.
- Daily check-ins via text or email.
- 1x per month Skype call (60-90 minutes) where we’re developing a next 4-week stage.
- Eating guidelines and custom monthly workout/activity plan based on your preferences and schedule.
PATRICK UMPHREY‘s info and contact:
STEVE TROUTMAN‘s info and contact: