What exactly am I doing?
- Evidence-based coaching on nutrition and exercise focused on your needs, goals, and preferences
- Entirely individualized programming
- Flexible and dynamic nutrition planning
- I’ll personally control, assess and modify both nutrition and exercise programs consistently
- Helping you lose weight and keep it down, making you healthier and fitter by changing the outlook on your lifestyle
- Developing a smart system that’s going to be based on your history, current situation, and future goals.
- Substituting bad habits with good ones on a consistent basis
- At your disposal every day of the week
- Daily and/or weekly communication
- Education on any subject in nutrition and exercise science that you’re interested in
- Encouragement and motivation
- Preparing you for lifelong self-sufficiency and continued progress in health and fitness
- Most importantly – we are in this together. I will care for you
Why should you trust me?
- Everything that I do is 100% transparent
- My intention is to create a relationship with you through consistent contact and assessment of your journey
- I will give everything at my disposal to help you achieve desired goals
- And I will hold you accountable
- You’ll get realistic expectations for a set period of time that we’ll agree upon
- In case of realistic expectations, I can 100% guarantee results
- Every single information that I provide is evidence-based and supported by science and a rich personal experience
- Nutritional and exercise programming will be based on efficiency and sustainability, while keeping it fun and interesting
- Providing you with results builds my reputation
How will this start & what’s the first step to make?
- Contact me personally via email by my contact form. In reply, I’ll send you back a form that you need to fill out
- If I confirm that I’m the right person to help you, we’ll arrange a Skype or Google Hangout, free of charge, or telephone/facetime call for Sweden. Basic goals of our initial chat:
- To get to know each other
- To discuss your problem, needs and goals
- For me to make an initial assessment
- For both of us to establish a rough plan and pricing
- It will last approximately 30-60 minutes
- I will then need 24-48 hours to develop a plan and program that we’ll go through together
- Another, possibly shorter, Skype or Google Hangout call in which I explain every step of the plan, and answer all of your questions before you start
What can you expect during the process?
- You’ll have my complete attention and devotion
- We’ll start with implementation of good habits from day one
- Patience in the initial few weeks is of the utmost importance
- First 2-4 weeks is about experimenting and figuring out what will work best for you
- A specialized and individualized approach requires time until we find the sweet spot. In other words, a plan that you can adhere to
- During this period we’ll maintain daily contact
- At the end of each week, you’ll send me a feedback by filling out a simple ‘feedback form’
- Stagnation or hitting a particular plateau is possible at certain points, depending on longevity of our initial arrangement
- If we reach that point, I’m making modification of nutritional and/or exercise programming and habits that we can agree upon
- Noticing first results is highly individualized.
- Some might experience it even in the initial weeks
- While with others it demands more time, patience and effort
How long will entire process last?
- Longevity of the process is based on many individual factors, including goals, age, current state of obesity or overweight and behavioral patterns that caused the problem in the first place
- Generally speaking, I would recommend at least 14-16 weeks at a minimum, if a long-term sustainability is a goal
- Results in a shorter period of time are absolutely possible. However, expect them to be harder to obtain and sustain due to increased demands and stress
- You can choose to prolong our work on your goals, no matter what the initial estimate of time was
How much does it cost?
- Pricing will be set during our initial informative conversation via Skype, Google Hangouts or telephone/facetime (Sweden only)
- Price can vary based on factors such as your goals, the level of my involvement and time invested; your individualized needs and requirements of my service, type of training programming, a possible arrangement of 1-on-1 coaching in Sweden (Göteborg and surrounding area), etc.
- However, in any case of discontent with my services and guidance, you will get a guaranteed return of investment for the last month.
Reasons why you shouldn’t be sceptical:
- I am completely devoted aiding you to lose weight, achieve health and fitness goals, or simply in making you the best version of yourself.
- I am also highly inspired and motivated to do my part in helping to reduce obesity epidemic through care and education of my clients. This is the kind of credibility and reputation I want to continue developing
- I care for my business and monetizing my services
- However, I consider helping people disproportionately more aspiring
- I am not a saint by any stretch of imagination – I’m doing this out of selfishness: I want to be the force that’s pushing you to better your life, making you healthier and happier individual throughout the process that you’ll enjoy
- I firmly believe that integrity is incomparably more valuable than money, and I want to build my business on the most valuable foundations
- My additional goal is to build a network and community of people that changed their lives completely, and will continue to do so through mutual support
- Why don’t I just do it for free, then, you ask? Four honest reasons:
- You are getting one of a kind service, that’s centered around care, personal contact, zero nonsense, and everything is supported by evidence-based knowledge
- This is what I do for living
- Buy-in needs to be established so you would completely commit
- Through this investment, you will get another external motivation